knowledges

Recycling Status And Prospect Of Nickel Industry In China

2024-01-05 18:00:06

   The supply of nickel in China consists of two parts, one is the supply of newly produced nickel concentrate, the other is from recycled one, which accounts for 72.9%, the other is 27.1%. It can be seen that the development of recycled nickel industry in China ,which is still relatively backward, but it also shows that there is a huge space for its development. At present, the development direction of national recycled industry is large-scale, specialization and environmental protection. 。 The annual production of its scrap in domestic superalloy, electroplating, battery and recycled copper electrolysis industries has reached more than 50,000 tons (in terms of nickel), but the domestic recovery scrap is relatively small. In addition to the direct recycling of superalloy, electroplating, batteries and other industries, a number of scrap distribution market has been formed, which promotes the recovery and utilization of nickel scrap to achieve remarkable development. According to the survey, during the peak period of its price, waste recovered in China can reach more than 15,000 tons (metal volume). However, with the decline of its price and the replacement of part of waste stainless steel by nickel-containing pig iron, the recovery in China shows a downward trend.

 recy2

  At the same time, there are still some problems in the development of recycled nickel in China, such as the imperfect recovery system, the low degree of centralized and large-scale disposal of domestic renewable resources, and the inclusion of waste batteries in the Catalogue of Prohibited Import of Solid Wastes, which restricts the use of raw materials. In view of the above problems, it is suggested that the state should treat waste materials, including waste materials. The recovery of resources in the mainland should be standardized so as to promote the recovery of resources onto a regular road. It is suggested that the administrative system should be strengthened, pilot enterprises for waste secondary batteries and waste materials should be set up, and a number of enterprises with "higher" utilization technologies and processes should be supported to engage in the recovery of renewable resources, which meet the requirements of environmental protection.

   welcome to wholesale nickel products from us.


YOU MAY LIKE

gr2 titanium nails

gr2 titanium nails

View More
Titanium Nut

Titanium Nut

View More
Tungsten Plate

Tungsten Plate

View More
pure nickel plate

pure nickel plate

View More
expansion alloy

expansion alloy

View More
nickel alloy strip

nickel alloy strip

View More